We all want to enjoy a treat every now and then but we shouldn’t need to feel too guilty about this one!! It’s flourless!! I’ve tried several recipes of healthy brownies and this is my favorite!! Your brownies should be slightly moist and so delicious with a cup of cold milk (I like Almond milk)!
- 1 1/2 cups cooked and softened black beans (I like to soak my beans overnight, then cook it the next day.)
- 2 tbsp Organic cocoa powder (10g)
- 1/2 cup quick oats (40g)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan Pink salt
- 3 tbsp Organic Coconut Sugar OR 1/3 cup pure maple syrup, raw honey, or agave (75g)
- 1/4 cup Organic Coconut oil
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 drops of dōTERRA CPTG Peppermint oil (Or Orange oil)
- 1/2 cup to 2/3 cup chocolate chips (115-140g)
- Optional: more chocolate chips, for presentation
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix dry ingredients together (save some chocolate chips for decoration on top)
- Mix wet ingredients together in a Blender until everything is smooth.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients
- Pour into greased pan and add extra chocolate chips on top.
- Put pan in the oven. Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Let brownies sit for 10 minutes.